16 – 18 NOVEMBER 2023
THE RECHABITE, NORTHBRIDGE
We are beyond excited to present to you our incredible keynote speakers who will be joining us at WAMCon 2023.
This year we will be joined by Sub Pop Records CEO, Megan Jasper. Sub Pop Records is an independent record label based in Seattle, Washington USA and is often associated with ‘the grunge movement’. Ta-ku will also be joining us this November. Ta-ku is a multi-disciplinary artist from Perth, Australia. Haven risen to prominence as one of the worlds most in-demand beatmakers, he has found himself curator of a rapidly expanding creative empire. Also joining us as a keynote speaker is local metal band Voyager. The group blast off on a signature hybrid of prog, rock, and metal possibly best described as the musical equivalent of Guardians of the Galaxy. Voyager has piled up millions of streams, earned acclaim from the likes of The Guardian, and has wowed the globe on the Eurovision Song Contest.
Why should you attend WAMCon:
- Build your networks by connecting with international, national and local members of the music industry.
- Having your music heard by tastemaker radio stations and national industry representatives
- Gain knowledge on the current and future trends in music
- Build confidence by connecting with expert advice
- Attend showcase events
- Exclusive Early Bird ticket holder invitation to the Secret Sundowner networking event
WAMCon Early Bird tickets are on sale now for a limited time only. Early Bird tickets include access to all sessions at The Rechabite on Friday 17 & Saturday 18 November, WAMFest evening showcases (all venues) and the Secret Sundowner event, plus many more exclusive value-added extras. Early bird tickets are $99 including bf.