Social media workshops for creatives
Ticket Prices: $50-$198
More information: Visit Website
PLEASE NOTE: SOCIAL MEDIA FOR CREATIVES 101 HAS BEEN POSTPONED, NEW DATES ARE TBC.
Need to up your social media game? Do Re Media are hosting social media workshops for creatives in July. With workshops designed to equip you with the tools you need to dive into the world of social media and get your craft out there, Do Re Media’s workshops are for those looking to score goals with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat, YouTube, and more!
Social Media for Creatives 101 was set to run Saturday 2nd July 10am-5pm at the Bassendean Library, but has been postponed, we will keep you updated on revised dates. Hosted by the Perth Photography Group and with a cost of $50, subjects to be covered include:
- Spreading the Love
- Nature of Platforms
- The importance of story
- Connecting to communities and identifying key influencers
- Who is your audience?
- Content and branding
- Facebook & Instagram.
Events Marketing for Creatives is set to run either Saturday July 23 or Sunday July 24 (TBC), 10.30am-4.30pm at Monk Media, Highgate. Costing $198, the event includes the following topics:
- Create engagement and excitement around your event
- The importance of story: before, during, after
- Widening brand awareness
- Driving audience interest
- Promoting flow-through to your points of sale
- Learn how to create a digital marketing strategy around a 6 week event campaign.