All That Matters 2017Get Tickets
Ticket Prices: Various + WAM Member discounts
More information: Visit Website
Singapore – All That Matters Conference – WAM Member Discounts
All That Matters, Asia’s leading music, sports & entertainment industry conference, will return to Singapore in September this year. The region’s premiere ‘Business-2-Business-2-Fan’ event experience is the gateway to Asia and will continue to reflect the convergence of the entertainment industry.
Music will join Gaming, Sports, Online, and Marketing ‘Matters’ as the fifth track in the cross-disciplinary format that allows delegates a unique chance to learn from industry leaders. Part Industry Conference (September 11-13) and part Music Matters Music Festival (September 9-13), All That Matters will once again bring thousands of executives and music fans to Singapore to enjoy the entertainment and debate the trends that continue to shape Asia’s billion dollar music, sports, entertainment and online industries.
WAM MEMBERS DISCOUNT:
To register as a VIP guest, WAM Members receive the special pricing of US $899 (compared to the full price US$ 1299)
A VIP Ticket gives you access to:
- All conference sessions at all 5 tracks: Music Matters, Sports Matters, Gaming Matters, Online Matters and Marketing Matters.
- The delegate networking tool pre and during the event.
- Lunch and coffee during the networking breaks throughout the week.
- Entry to select VIP networking & evening events.
- Access to the VIP meeting room.
- VIP access to Music Matters Live, Asia’s premier independent music festival and the VIP parties happening every night!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or put in the code WAMATM17 when purchasing tickets to take advantage of this offer
Key speakers at the conference include:
● Hartwig Masuch, CEO, BMG
● Andy Ng, Group Vice President, Tencent Music Entertainment Group
● Rob Roy, VP, Content Acquisition, Netflix
● Italo Zanzi, Executive VP & Managing Director Sports, FOX Networks Group, Asia
● Alex Zhu, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Musical.ly
● Ty Roberts, CTO, Universal Music Group
● Jonathan Dworkin, SVP, Digital Strategy and Business Development, Universal Music Group
● Lyor Cohen, Head of Music, YouTube