Applications for Safer Venues WA closing soon!
Safer Venues WA is a group of music industry professionals and like-minded individuals working together to create safer and more inclusive spaces to enjoy live music. They are currently taking board member, resource, volunteer and supporter applications.
They operate on the following:
Vision statement – creating respect and inclusivity in spaces and conversation
• Making people feel welcome and safe in our creative industries.
• Creating agency for people accessing our industry.
• Being a point of connection between industry and interest.
• Working with venues and patrons to promote trust, safety and celebrate inclusivity.
• Resource based approach to education and awareness.
• Highlighting contemporary issues of people attending gigs from an intersectional feminist perspective
• Spotlighting other organisations that already echo our vision.
Applications due 5pm Thursday 11 May.
Connect with us