AMPLIFYING LOCAL MUSIC NEWS & OPPORTUNITIES
Whether you’re a budding local artist, an industry professional or a music enthusiast, WAMplifier eNews provides your fortnightly dose of essential West Australian music news, views and more, straight to your inbox. As a free subscriber, you’ll have a direct line to the local industry, helping you stay ‘in the know’, keeping you ahead of the industry game, but that’s only the beginning.
- Insiders access to the latest industry news
- Info on supported local events and WAM initiatives
- Must-see local launches showcasing emerging artists
- Boatloads of opportunities for artists & industry professionals alike
- Free music downloads and subscriber-only offers
- Cool comps and giveaways galore
What’s not included
- Information on all WA gigs: WAMplifier is not a gig guide for all events – we focus on highlighting supported events and local launches
- Fluff and irrelevant news: We sift through all the latest news & events to ensure you only get the best bits.
HAVE NEWS? WE’D LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT!
If you’ve got news to tell, send us your story! As champions of WA music we want to hear about anything and everything happening in the local industry, especially news such as:
- New music venue openings
- Training & education initiatives for musicians
- New original music from local artists, and free downloads
- Information on the latest local launch events
- Job opportunities within the music industry
- Giveaways, competitions and freebies
- Any issues effecting the music industry that we can help, or bring attention to
Submit your news now!
To share your news with the WAMily, simply email info, press releases or even just hot tips to [email protected].