View Menu


State Library Needs Your Music

18 Mar


The State Library is rounding up important documents, including your music. Organisations and individuals producing material for public consumption and distribution must provide a copy of print, sound, film or data on USB’s, CDs and DVDs in the form of printed books, journals, images, film and music. This is the largest legal deposit undertaken in Australia, which will place the state at the forefront of record keeping.

More info here.

Government of Western Australia Department of Culture and The Arts Australian Government

WAM is supported by the State Government through the Department of Culture and the Arts, and is assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council, its arts funding and advisory body.