Social Media for Creatives Workshop
Recently having presented at Higher Note, Do Re Media have announced that their Social Media for Creatives Workshop has found a fabulous space to be in at Paper Mountain! Here are the juicy details:
Where: Paper Mountain, Upstairs, 267 William St Northbridge
When: Saturday 24 October and Saturday 31 October
Who: Probably best for those already using social media who have some grasp of using a Facebook page.
How much: $70+bf for the earlybirds, $80+bf full price. Tickets through Eventbrite.
What: Social Media for Creatives will equip you as a creative with the tools to dive into the world of social media and get your craft out there to the world. This course is foundational and is a great place to start. Contact hours 6 hours over two Saturday mornings. Saturday 24 October and Saturday 31 October at Paper Mountain in Northbridge. Grab a coffee from Little Willies on your way up and we’ll get stuck right in. Feel free to bring your computer.
Topics covered include:
- Marketing 101
- Website and SEO
- Blogging and Content
- Occ Health and Safety
- Social Media Platforms
- Spam and Privacy
At the end of the two workshops you will:
- Have a better understanding of how to use Facebook for your business
- Have access to a bunch of resources that will save you time
- Learn about SEO and Google
- Understand the importance of blogging
- Learn how to use social media to further your community and audience
- Meet a bunch of kick arse creatives who are self-managing just like you!