Sign up to WAMplifier
WAM's FREE eNewsletter, amplifying WA music news & opportunities.
More about Member Benefits:
WAM MEMBER DISCOUNT
Thanks to Travel Beyond for helping us to go places with the newly announced members benefits for all AMIN affiliated groups.
Travel Beyond work to create uncomplicated, tailored travel solutions for our corporate clients. With their passionate team of over 50 travel professionals, they’ll find you the right solution for your unique requirements while cutting costs. You’ll get unparalleled support, industry insight and transparent advice on the travel market from the team at Travel Beyond.
Travel Beyond Group now offers a dedicated travel portal for WAM members which offers discounted Virgin Australia fares, heavily discounted accommodation rates and ground requirements.
• Competitive Virgin Australia domestic fares available to Australia (more info found here)
• Discounted rates and reduced excess on Car Hire
• Multiple drivers, flexible driver age below 25 (over the age of 21 and full licence required)
• Online portal to book hotels and apartments at best rate including Quest, Mantra, Oaks, Accor, IHG, Starwood, Crown and other boutique properties both in Australia and internationally for groups under 10
• Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge memberships
• Excess Baggage allowances continue with Virgin Australia and QANTAS
• Free wifi and onsite parking at selected hotels and apartments.
To take advantage of the Travel Beyond discounts available to WAM members, follow the link….
First time users will need to follow the link, then:
1. Click on Create New User and fill in all the necessary details. Use the Corporate Share Key: AMIN. Make sure your title and name appear as on your passport and that individual travelers in a group registers individually, selecting one travel booker that can book the entire group. Then click ‘Register’.
2. Log into the portal using the temporary password that is sent to your email account, then change the password to something you’ll likely remember.
3. Set up your profile using the Profile tab. This must be done before the first travel is booked.
4. Click ‘Quick Booking’ for domestic or trans-Tasman travel, or ‘Custom Request’ for international travel.
5. Call WAM if you need any help – 08 9227 7962 or get in touch by email
Another reason why, if you’re a WA musician or music business, you can’t afford not to be a WAM member. You’ll make your money back in no time, plus you’ll be providing support to WAM’s ongoing program of activities that champion West Australian music! Become a member here!