Huge travel savings for musicians via new AMIN and Travel Beyond deal
Australian musicians are set to save thousands of dollars a year in touring costs after a new preferred supplier deal negotiated between the Australian Music Industry Network (of which WAM belongs to) and the Travel Beyond Group.
In an Australian first, Travel Beyond Group has designed a dedicated travel portal available to members of AMIN’s associated state and territory bodies (WAM Members) which offers discounted Virgin Australia fares (domestically and internationally), heavily discounted accommodation rates and ground requirements.
• Competitive Virgin Australia domestic fares available to Australia
• Discounted rates and reduced excess on Car Hire
• Multiple drivers, flexible driver age below 25 (over the age of 21 and full licence required)
• Online portal to book hotels and apartments at best rate including Quest, Mantra, Oaks, Accor, IHG, Starwood, Crown and other boutique properties both in Australia and internationally for groups under 10
• Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge memberships
• Excess Baggage allowances continue with Virgin Australia and QANTAS
• Free wifi and onsite parking at selected hotels and apartments.
“Travel Beyond Group are delighted to be selected as the preferred travel partner of AMIN,’’ said Wonitta Atkins, Business Solutions Manager for the Travel Beyond Group. “The portal is simple to use and offers a travel solution not seen previously in the music industry. We are really excited to be a part of this ‘game changer’ for the industry and look forward to continuing to support local music.’’
The first portal will be set up on the Music Victoria site by March 23 for its annual membership drive, with WAM’s following soon afterwards. WAM Members will use their membership numbers to self- register on the portal where all available fares can be seen so the best available deals can be bought. Musicians can book their entire tour on the portal and will be provided with a detailed itinerary.
You will need to be a member of WAM to access the deals.
If you’re a WA musician or music business, you can’t afford not to be a WAM member. You’ll make your money back in no time, plus you’ll be providing support to WAM’s ongoing program of activities that champion West Australian music!
WAM is a proud member of AMIN
AMIN is supported by APRA/AMCOS