Fairbridge Festival Quest Youth Song-Writing Competition opens
The folk, world and roots music original song-writing competition for young West Australians is back for 2018, the Act-Belong-Commit Fairbridge Festival Quest Youth Song-Writing Competition offering four chances to win:
Entry information can be found on Fairbridge Festival’s website including details of regional and metropolitan song-writing workshops as they are confirmed.
The winner in each of the four categories will receive:
- Fairbridge Festival live performance (Sunday 22 April)
- John Butler Studio recording session voucher
- HK Photography professional photoshoot
- WAM Song of the Year entry
- WAMCon 2018 ticket
- Post-final industry mentoring session from WAM
- Opportunity of Perfect Pitch Publishing deal
Entries close 3 March 2018.
Connect with us