Who Run The World – Free Masterclass Program
Audience: For women aged 14 - 18
Ticket Prices: FREE
More information: Visit Website
WHO RUN THE WORLD
A FREE education event to help young women learn the skills they’ll need to tackle the music industry.
So you can shred guitar and play a mean drum solo … but what else do you need to know as a woman in music?
Who Run the World is a chance for young women to learn the skills they’ll need to tackle the music industry. Join an incredible bunch of local musicians and performers from the Festival’s Chevron Gardens program for a series of masterclasses and discussions across music, management, performance and production. From creative process to Ableton Live, social media to laying the foundations for a viable music business, Who Run the World is about learning the essentials for kicking music goals.
Aside from all the kickass music biz wisdom, there’ll also be light food and refreshments provided to keep you going all day long as well as plenty of excellent networking opportunities.
- Lucy Peach (Singer/Songwriter)
- Ashley Ramsey (Cold Meat, Debbie Downers, Helta Skelta Records)
- Jess Willoughby (CVLT Nation, Xpress)
- Lana Rothnie (Lana)
- Penny Purr (Rapper/Songwriter/Poet)
- Phoebe Gunson (Your Girl Pho)
- Em Burrows (WAM, RTRFM, Musician/Songwriter)
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Head here and fill out the application form.
- You will receive an email containing all the event info, including a timetable detailing the day’s activities.
- RSVP to confirm which workshops you want to see!
This event is presented by Perth Festival in collaboration with WAM and WAAPA.
Click HERE to register your interest now!