Fairbridge Festival 2019Get Tickets
Audience: All Ages
Ticket Prices: Earlybird $56 - $485+bf
More information: Visit Website
FAIRBRIDGE FESTIVAL – Early-bird tickets are now on sale for WA’s favourite camping festival!
Back for its 27th year, Fairbridge Festival offers bucket-loads of music and dance acts, along with workshops, stalls and activities the entire family can enjoy.
Fairbridge Festival not only brings together a hand-picked program of some of the best in folk, world and roots music, but in its car-free idyllic camping grounds gives families a wealth of things to do over three full days.Highlights from the 2019 music program include:
- Darol Anger and the Republic of Strings (USA) His unique vision comes into full play with densely orchestrated arrangements of music from around the world along with new originals.
- Family Shoveller Band (WA) The band have come a long way with entertainment and fun. They’ve played performances in the middle of the bush, beach and all around the country- side.
- Flats and Sharps (UK) are a young high-energy contemporary bluegrass band from Penzance, Cornwall. Known for their own highly original songs, as well as their blistering renditions of bluegrass classics.
- Gina Williams & Guy Ghouse (WA) Incandescent vocals, guitar brilliance and rare Noongar language. Gina and Guy take audiences on a journey they’re not likely to forget.
- I Viaggiatori featuring Kavisha Mazzella (VIC) will transport you to forgotten fishing villages, moonlit olive groves, and a hard life under a hot sun where peasants play music to celebrate life with a fierce sense of humour.
- Jigjam (IRE) are a multi-award-winning quartet from the heart of the Irish midlands. Blending the best of traditional Irish music with bluegrass and Americana in a new genre which has been branded as ‘Celt-grass’.
- Lois Olney (WA) is a Yamatji woman with a remarkable but gentle voice, she distils emotion and gets to the very heart of the matter.
- Mànran (SCT) has an eclectic mix of influences, with a central ethos built around the band’s traditional Celtic roots, fiery tunes from fiddle, accordion, flute, uilleann and Highland bagpipes.
- Riccardo Tesi & Banditaliana (IT) is one of the most renowned Italian groups in the world music scene. From its outset has been offering a magical fusion of Tuscan traditional forms and rites, jazz nuances and songs, and fresh sunny music with a Mediterranean scent that has no boundaries.
- Little Stevies and Teeny Tiny Stevies (VIC) are sisters and have an uncanny knack of captivating an audience by being delightfully and unapologetically themselves.
- The Maes (VIC) are Award-winning are sisters Maggie (banjo, guitar, and vocals) and Elsie Rigby (violin, and vocals) from Melbourne, Australia.