Fairbridge Festival 2019Get Tickets
Audience: All Ages
Ticket Prices: Earlybird $56 - $485+bf
More information: Visit Website
Back for its 27th year, Fairbridge Festival offers bucket-loads of music and dance acts, along with workshops, stalls and activities the entire family can enjoy.
Fairbridge Festival not only brings together a hand-picked program of some of the best in folk, world and roots music, but in its car-free idyllic camping grounds gives families a wealth of things to do over three full days.
There are stacks of exceptional WA artists on show, including Bass Lemon, Big Cry, Butter, Dan Howls, Fraeya, Grace Barbe, Jacob Wylde, Jamilla, Kat Wilson & so many more!
- Darol Anger and the Republic of Strings (USA) His unique vision comes into full play with densely orchestrated arrangements of music from around the world along with new originals.
- Family Shoveller Band (WA) The band have come a long way with entertainment and fun. They’ve played performances in the middle of the bush, beach and all around the country- side.
- Flats and Sharps (UK) are a young high-energy contemporary bluegrass band from Penzance, Cornwall. Known for their own highly original songs, as well as their blistering renditions of bluegrass classics.
- Gina Williams & Guy Ghouse (WA) Incandescent vocals, guitar brilliance and rare Noongar language. Gina and Guy take audiences on a journey they’re not likely to forget.
- I Viaggiatori featuring Kavisha Mazzella (VIC) will transport you to forgotten fishing villages, moonlit olive groves, and a hard life under a hot sun where peasants play music to celebrate life with a fierce sense of humour.
- Jigjam (IRE) are a multi-award-winning quartet from the heart of the Irish midlands. Blending the best of traditional Irish music with bluegrass and Americana in a new genre which has been branded as ‘Celt-grass’.
- Lois Olney (WA) is a Yamatji woman with a remarkable but gentle voice, she distils emotion and gets to the very heart of the matter.
- Mànran (SCT) has an eclectic mix of influences, with a central ethos built around the band’s traditional Celtic roots, fiery tunes from fiddle, accordion, flute, uilleann and Highland bagpipes.
- Riccardo Tesi & Banditaliana (IT) is one of the most renowned Italian groups in the world music scene. From its outset has been offering a magical fusion of Tuscan traditional forms and rites, jazz nuances and songs, and fresh sunny music with a Mediterranean scent that has no boundaries.
- Little Stevies and Teeny Tiny Stevies (VIC) are sisters and have an uncanny knack of captivating an audience by being delightfully and unapologetically themselves.
- The Maes (VIC) are Award-winning are sisters Maggie (banjo, guitar, and vocals) and Elsie Rigby (violin, and vocals) from Melbourne, Australia.