Beats and Bites at Yagan Square
Audience: All Ages
Ticket Prices: Free
Yagan Square are bringing more music to the people, with Beats and Bites again taking up residence at the new public square and food hall. Twice a week all through winter gifted West Australian singer-songwriters will treat punters to stripped back solo sets, featuring their freshest homegrown tunes.
Whether you’re passing by Yagan Square on your commute or just grabbing something to eat at one of the fab new eateries, take a second to appreciate the gifted local acts on display.
Beats and Bites Play Times:
- WEDNESDAYS 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- THURSDAYS 12pm – 2pm
- Wednesday 8th August – Jenny Gaunt
- Thursday 9th August – Julius Lutero
- Wednesday 15th August – Ribs
- Thursday 16th August – Michael Day
- Wednesday 22nd August – the MEeck
- Thursday 23rd August – Nicky Sandover
- Wednesday 29th August – Tani Walker
- Thursday 30th August – The Hunting Birds (Duo)