Country Arts WA Project Fund
The Country Arts WA Project Fund is designed to benefit regional and remote artists, arts workers, audiences and communities by supporting and promoting participation in, and access to, art and culture.
Funding can cover artist, arts worker and cultural adviser fees, travel, accommodation, materials, venue, equipment hire and insurance. Activity in all art forms including visual arts, theatre, dance, creative writing, music, multi-media and cultural projects including recording and preservation of language & stories are eligible.
IS THIS GRANT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Do you have a great arts idea?
- Are you a regional Western Australian artist, not-for-profit organisation, community group, or local government?
- Will your project develop audiences and broaden community engagement in the arts?
- Will your project encourage and support sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities?
- Will your project increase employment opportunities for, and raise of the profile of, regional artists and/or communities?
TWO CATEGORIES OFFERED UNDER THE PROJECT FUND:
- Individual – Up to $15,000. This is available to individual artists or arts workers from regional and remote Western Australia.
- Community – Up to $30,000. This is available to not-for-profit organisations or local governments from regional and remote Western Australia.
- Round 1 2019 for projects commencing after 1 July 2019
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Friday 15 March 2019
- Drafts must be submitted at least one week prior to the closing date. Country Arts WA will provide written feedback on one draft per application. Please note that Country Arts WA and SmartyGrants staff are not available for technical support after 5pm on the closing date.
- Notification: The announcement of funding is made by the Australian Government about four to five months after submissions close. It is a priority for Country Arts WA to communicate the assessment outcomes to all applicants as soon as they are announced. Successful applicants will be notified by phone. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified by email and will be given the opportunity to receive feedback.
For more information including on how to apply including application guidelines & budget visit HERE.